I have gathered a group of things I wouldn't mind finding under the tree this Christmas. You may notice the I am not asking for many things to wear, as I generally prefer to buy those things for myself.
Chunky Knit Marled Short Infinity Scarf - Charlotte Russe - $16.50
- I think infinity scarves are genius, and this one seems particularly cozy.
- If you have heard any bit of a Florence + the Machine song, you know how catchy and original they are. If you haven't, I suggest checking out Dog Days Are Over.
- I had a very difficult time transitioning from candy scented body sprays to perfume. I knew what I was wearing was a bit juvenile, but every perfume I tried smelled like an old woman to me. My husband bought me this scent last year, and it was just the thing.
- I haven't read this book yet, but after reading Entertainment Weekly's review I had to have it.
- I have been searching high and low for a good looking rocking chair, which turns out to be quite the feat. This is on the pricey side of things, but as we already have many other baby needs taken care of (both my husband and I being the youngest in our families + have inherited so many wonderful pieces of furniture and other baby supplies), we have decided this can be our one splurge. We are planning to help pay for it with Christmas gift money from my mom (thanks again, Mom!)
Also, I wanted to share my favorite holiday song this year. It's a cover by Built for the Sea, and I can't stop humming it: